News & Events
Second Expansion of Transitions Rehabilitation!
May 23, 2012—
In the fall of 2011, Transitions Rehabilitation at Wissota Health and Regional Vent Center unveiled a new, expanded therapy gym to better serve patients; improve efficiencies of staff work space; and meet the growing demand for rehabilitation services.
The new gym reinvigorated interest in our skilled nursing facility and we experienced a dramatic increase in both in-patients and out-patients. To meet this demand for rehabilitation services, we renovated second floor to add 12 more private rooms.
On June 1, 2012, Transitions Rehabilitation at Wissota Health and Regional Vent Center will feature private, comfortable accommodations for 39 patients.
Patients of Transitions Rehabilitation Enjoy:
- Free transportation upon admission from hospitals in Eau Claire and Chippewa Falls
- A spacious, private room with power lift chair and free cable TV, phone service, and wireless internet
- The latest rehabilitation techniques and equipment, including a state-of-the-art lift to help you walk sooner
- A consistent team of in-house physical, occupational, and speech therapists
- Dining services that provide choice and flexibility
Click Here to Learn More